To help the City provide safe, efficient service, please follow these rules:
- Place your carts roadside by 7 a.m. on your pickup day, but no earlier than 6 p.m. the evening
prior to your scheduled collection.
- Place your bulk trash pile roadside by 7 a.m. on your pickup day, but no earlier than 24 hours prior
to your scheduled collection.
- The lids on all carts must be able to close completely.
- When placing carts roadside, make sure the handles face your property and the lid openings face
- On the same day, after service, all carts must be removed from the roadside and secured behind
the front face of the property or screened from view.
- Place carts and trash piles at least 2 feet apart and away from parked cars, fences, mailboxes,
trees, overhead wires, storm drains, utility poles, or other large objects so that collection vehicles
may safely access them.
- Never place carts in a bike lane.